Categories

Fusion PCB service upgraded, less expensive

Posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2011 in PCBs by Ian

Seeed expanded their Fusion PCB service and made it even cheaper. A 10x10cm PCB starts at only $25. Yeah!

The maximum board size is now 20x20cm. You also get a choice of PCB thickness – USB edge connector here we come.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2011 at 12:09 pm and is filed under PCBs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

9 Responses to “Fusion PCB service upgraded, less expensive”

1. DrF says:

Always nice to see prices that work out in the buyers favor. Hopefully the quality is still good though.

2. haley says:

That was close!

I was about to put an order of PCB at Itead and this popped up

3. octal says:

What PCB thickness do you use usually Ian (for webplatform for example) ?

4. Gridstop says:

Some of these prices are unreal. $110 for 50x 10cm by 10cm? Only $15 more for ENIG regardless of quantity?

Also now that they offer a 100 qty service, I wonder if they will offer black soldermask eventually. I asked one time and they said it was only available on orders of 100+.

5. Gridstop says:

Also, Propagate looks like it could be amazing too. I’m envisioning kits with TSSOP/QFP/QFN type parts pre-soldered.

6. Drone says:

I wish Seeed would find a way to make Propagate work with lower quantities. It is supposedly qty.-100 and up now. More on the Propagate board-stuff service here:

7. abonnar says:

this only works if they deliver your order or if that fails they give you refund inn the latter instance dont hold your breath i have been waiting four months for my refund hey wont even respond to pay-pal so be warned