Categories

AVR VU meter and spectrum analyser

Posted on Friday, January 28th, 2011 in AVR by Ian
senso posted an AVR VU meter and spectrum analyzer in our new project log section of the forum.
I’m here to show my on-going project, its a little VU meter and spectrum analyzer that I made using an op-amp, an Arduino and a 16×2 char lcd.
Via the forum.
This entry was posted on Friday, January 28th, 2011 at 7:41 pm and is filed under AVR. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

7 Responses to “AVR VU meter and spectrum analyser”

1. Fabio says:

Nice project, keep going senso ET@UA rules!

2. t0am says:

Great Project, congrats!

ET@UA!!

3. Bruno Roy says:

Hello. I can not find de script without error on the script “AVR VU meter and spectrum analyser”. I buy all composants and a PCB makert. Please if you can send me a good .asm script. Thank you for all. Bruno Roy

4. Brnoùm Roy says:

with

LCD VU meter and FFT spectrum analyser Program.
    I have only

libraries\lcd\lcd.c: In function ‘toggle_e’:
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c:120: error: ‘PORTA’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c:120: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c:120: error: for each function it appears in.)
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c: In function ‘lcd_write’:
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c:141: error: ‘PORTA’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c: In function ‘lcd_read’:
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c:222: error: ‘PORTA’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c: In function ‘lcd_init’:
    libraries\lcd\lcd.c:528: error: ‘PORTA’ undeclared (first use in this function)

were is the bug..

5. Bruno roy says:

help me to make workr “LCD VU meter and FFT spectrum analyser Program”

6. Bruno roy says:

i like to go on

7. Bruno roy says:

compilation,, help,me .:-)

Recent Comments

• Derek: Is the Sunday one no longer a thing?
  • Doub: Just add sleeving and black variants of these 5557 and you'll take the enthusiast/gamer PC market by storm.
  • James Fowkes: This is a brilliant service, I'm sure I'll be using it a lot. An option for spade/FASTON connectors would be amazing!
  • Peter: Another sunday, another chance...
  • Louis Beaudoin: This is great work guys! Placing an order for a sample pack and hope to use the service to make a custom cable soon.