- A command history (h menu)
- Multiple command sequences can be processed at once
- ASCII character values are sent to the bus when entered between quotes (“text”)
- Mode changes now include an exit option
- Massively improved code structure, more unified, less space used
This is a massive update to the firmware, and it probably won’t be incorporated until after the next few releases, but this is your chance to try it out now. You can test the latest nightly compile, but remember that this is only a preview, some modes are not ported to the new framework. This firmware requires that you’ve upgraded to the v4+ bootloader.
Read more about the new firmware, see a demo of new features, and help with development, in the forum.