BPv3 is ready, so we’re getting rid of any extra Bus Pirate v2 PCBs. If you want a Bus Pirate v2a PCB, just ask for it in the comments. We have at least two, possibly three or more. PCBs by Seeed Studio and one by BatchPCB.
The Bus Pirate v2a was really handy for developing the Bus Pirate v2 series, but the Bus Pirate v2go is really the final revision of the v2 design. The nicest feature of v2a is the power switch, which allows developers to reset the Bus Pirate without messing with the USB cable.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first winners we move down the list, so you could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month.
- Like everything else on this site, this PCB is offered without warranty.