We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype.
This week we’re giving away two Bus Pirate v2a PCBs, PCB by Seeed Studio. The Bus Pirate v2a was really handy for developing the Bus Pirate v2 series, but the Bus Pirate v2go is really the final revision of the v2 design. The nicest feature of v2a is the power switch, which allows developers to reset the Bus Pirate without messing with the USB cable.
We’re giving away two PCBs this week, just ask for one in the comments. Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info. Some rules after the break.
Some rules we might adhere to:
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Limit one PCB per address per month
- We reserve the right to ignore any request
- We’re not responsible for the PCB actually arriving in the mail, no postal insurance or replacement option is available
- Like everything else on this site, this PCB is offered without warranty