- Experimental hardware I2C library for PICs that support it.
- PIC chip revision detection.
- New public domain I2C library, fixes bugs with read ACK/NACKs. I2C no longer GPL. More on the new I2C features tomorrow.
- Universal bitbang abstraction saves a ton of space for new features, adds speed option to I2C, raw2/3wire, LCD.
- Removed JTAG XSVF programmer, we ran out of space. It’s big, ugly, and I don’t think anyone uses it. It will be replaced with a real SVF programmer in an upcoming build.
- Raw2wire macro cleanup.
- Spelling, other translation fixes.