Skip to main content
Topic: DirtyPCBs cash payout (Read 2796 times) previous topic - next topic

DirtyPCBs cash payout

Hi All,

About 6 months ago I posted and shared a PCB on DirtyPCBs. I also activated the option to 'get 1$ for each board'. According to the help page, it's possible to get a payout if it the credit is above 10$ (Which is the case for my board).
But my question is: Where can I request to get this credit to my PayPal account? I can't find it anywhere on the website.

And don't worry, I'm probably spending most of it here on DirtyPCBs later this year.. ;)

Re: DirtyPCBs cash payout

Reply #1
Don't worry. I got my transfer today (MySensors donation). Just send a polite reminder to help@dirtypcbs.com.

Reply #2
Ha, what a coincidence! I planned on donating some of the profit to MySensors as well.
Thanks for your help!

Reply #3
Hmmm, I'm not getting any response to my emails.. Is there absolutely no way of requesting this via the website?

Reply #4
Sorry, its hacker camp and crazy. Jin will get back to you asap.
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

Reply #5
[quote author="ian"]Sorry, its hacker camp and crazy. Jin will get back to you asap.[/quote]
Aaah, no worries! I was just wondering if I was maybe contacting the wrong person/email address for this. But now I know that I just need a wait a little longer. Thanks already!

Reply #6
It has been a month but I still haven't had any reply to my email regarding the payout..

Reply #7
[quote author="aproxx"]It has been a month but I still haven't had any reply to my email regarding the payout..[/quote]

@ aproxx Thanks for supporting DirtyPcbs and sorry for the delay!

Please write me an email again help@dirtypcbs.com. I need to know your order number before I send you some dirty credits :P

Reply #8
Hm, it's been a while since last time I looked in here. Share credits have increased. Now I can't find any wallet payout feature. Is it still done only by manual requests via ticket/message/email ?