Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 811097 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #5461
Did you try it?
Tried it with no power pin between PICKit and Front board.
Programmer to target power is enabled - VDD = 3.250000 volts.
Unable to connect to the target device.
Failed to get Device ID

Reply #5462
After poking around, I'm not getting 3V3 or -0.6V from back board. Seems the LM2675 got soldered in backward, lucky the 36Vs fed to it where on an NC pin and it doesn't look damaged.

Reply #5463
I just come back to this thread after few month. I see a lot of changes: new firmware, new PCB. I suppose new 4 layer board ensure better shielding and heat dissipation but what else? Could some one in few words summarase benefits?

Reply #5465
My Unisolder is almost ready and i would like to show you. Design is inspired and adapted from this post.
The area where the acrylic glass (also have it in lighter shade) sits on need to be painted or anodizing black. Because of cost i prefer to paint it by myself.

Can you please post the source of this beautiful housing.

Reply #5466
To the fault database:
with the connected handle without cartridge on the display blinking SENSOR OPEN -> 511C
in the calibration menu the parameter ADC floats in the interval 1023 - 1018.

the cause of the malfunction Oled 2.42" DIY MORE.

;)

X

Reply #5467
To the fault database:
with the connected handle without cartridge on the display blinking SENSOR OPEN -> 511C
in the calibration menu the parameter ADC floats in the interval 1023 - 1018.

the cause of the malfunction Oled 2.42" DIY MORE.

;)

X

Could you tell me a bit more about this? I have the same one, did it not work at all with the OLED installed?