Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 796851 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #3015
JBC T210-A, T245-A
Hirose Electric series RP
Panel Connectors
PartNumber: RPC1-12RB-6P(71)
Cable Connectors
PartNumber: RPC1-12P-6S(73)

JBC AM120-A Micro Tweezers
Binder series 678
Panel Connectors
PartNumber: 99-0624-00-07
Cable Connectors
PartNumber:99-0621-00-07

JBC NT115-A
Binder series 710
Panel Connectors
PartNumber: 09-0998-00-05
Cable Connectors
PartNumber: 99-0995-100-05

Reply #3016
No problem. I already ordered from LCSC, so i will just get the following Inductor from mouser:
https://www.mouser.de/ProductDetail/Coilcraft/LPS4018-103MRB?qs=QQJxVsr8EGYtnXPp5liaRw%3D%3D
This one should work?
Spary refers to "EARTH" in his connections in the first post here. Just to be clear is this mains earth?
Yep it will.
C245 and C210 are completely opposite, C210, tweezers and C115  have the same connections, thus even they look the same, the polarity of their connectors are opposite.
"Earth" exactly, not only a name, but you can connect the pin to earth or leave it not connected to it, in both cases will work.

Reply #3017
Has anyone tested the 115 series cartridges on the C210 thermo profile?

Reply #3018
JBC T210-A, T245-A
Hirose Electric series RP
Panel Connectors
PartNumber: RPC1-12RB-6P(71)
Cable Connectors
PartNumber: RPC1-12P-6S(73)

So i guess I'll just get the T245/T210 connector and rewire the original connector of the T210 when get it. I think about the tweezers when i get them.

"Earth" exactly, not only a name, but you can connect the pin to earth or leave it not connected to it, in both cases will work.

Is there any benefit one over the other connecting it or not?

Reply #3019
Hi, for some days I was experienced with low power of the cartridge, I was surprised, when I saw the tip. That is 3 years old, used not every day, only some hours  per a day. From the day 1 I am using touch sensing - mean low temperature in the stand. Have someone got the same or may be defective cartridge.
Now is fixed by hands. I think it will lasts at least as old fashioned irons, but is fine to use it  as a spare or the time new one to get  arrived.
Not only a joke look at it

Reply #3021
Tips 2245-SK3.5 $7 USD made in China, intensive use for 8 hours a day for 3 years.  ;)

X
Looks decent, does it keep the solder on the tip. Do they have good choice of  tips. Can you please share the shop? Ones I bought the cartridge from china, but the tip is quickly gets dirty and  cannot keeps the solder, not like the original, it was the same 2245 -945 ( new series, long life ),

Reply #3022
Looks decent, does it keep the solder on the tip. Do they have good choice of  tips. Can you please share the shop?

The solder holds perfectly. I stopped using the braid to remove the solder, clear the excess solder with a tips.

C2245 tips

C2245 tips2

C210 tips

Handle 2245

Handle C210

Handle T12 (analog JBC)

Analog Hirose 6-pin

Reply #3023
Very good price and you mention quality also, but did you shop recently, what about the delivery in that covid19 days?

Reply #3024
but did you shop recently, what about the delivery in that covid19 days?

3 years only in china shopping, delivery within china without delay.

Reply #3026
hi guys have a question, the 120th soldering iron stopped working, although the 115 series is connected in the same way and works perfectly, maybe someone has met this, the current does not change at the calibration point and the soldering iron itself is not detected, although in the calibration it is clear that it was detected normally.

Reply #3028
hi guys have a question, the 120th soldering iron stopped working, although the 115 series is connected in the same way and works perfectly
Check first ID resistors (or re solder them), do the same with cables and connections, try to use oscilloscope to measure ID pulses, in my case it was changing pulses each time - replace corresponding Q10, Q11 or both.