Skip to main content
Topic: AVR Dragon Tips or mods (Read 17407 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AVR Dragon Tips or mods

Reply #15
I just noticed that I became a "sr member". Does that mean I get free coffee now?

Reply #16
Red would be proper I think ;)
Strange about that the dimensions are changing?, I thought plastic was plastic, but maybe not?
Do you collect postcards?

Btw, just for curiosa, since you have an new Dragon, I ordered my dragon yesterday, and the seller bragged about revision 10, but I cannot find any information about revisions of this board, other than the changes back in 2009 (mountingholes etc), what is your revision?

Reply #17
My board revision number is  A09-0062/10. Funny the box gets it's own revision number too A09-0061/11.
I guess the 11 means the month, So the board went without a box for a month? Where did you order your board from?
I really don't collect postcards but I thought I'd make you work for it, Having to walk in the snow for a mile or so to get to the drug store. :-)

Ernie

20130909_080706.jpg by systems tech, on Flickr

20130909_080650.jpg by systems tech, on Flickr

Reply #18
Interresting, or maybe they had an old store of boxes.. I kinda overpaid, I didnt notice the currency symbol before it was too late, £47.99 is $75, oh well, it's this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221271129120
Didn't want to pay $30 in shipping from mouser, so I double paid instead:)

Luckily it's still "summer" here, not winter yet :)

Reply #19
Yeah that sucks, Thats why when I buy something I never look back. Every time I check for prices after the buy I always find that someone had it cheaper. Well the good thing is you'll probably get it sooner from the UK.

Reply #20
I got mine today, same box and board revision, but the date on the box is 2013.04.01, and newer serialnumbers on both.

Reply #21
Are you going to use male headers or female ones?

Reply #22
not decided yet, but Zif I guess I will add, but notices it will cover up some holes.

Reply #24
That looks nice. Are you thinking of test driving one? If so post your findings pls.