Skip to main content
Topic: Square Inch PCB from Electronic Interconnect. (Read 2660 times) previous topic - next topic

Square Inch PCB from Electronic Interconnect.

Hello Designers,

Please do not consider this as an advertisement.

Whatever dangerous prototype design you may have, we can provide you the solution.

This is the new PCB product brought by EI which gives you affordable American PCB with excellent quality standards.

Electronic Interconnect proudly announces Square Inch PCB.
Square Inch PCB will save you money, while offering the same high quality you have come to expect from EI. Best of all, we offer this promotion with the convenience of single-click ordering. 
Please visit Electronic Interconnect's website for more details.

- 2 & 4 layers only
- 3 weeks turnaround
- FR-4
- Fixed Price

Thank you,
Neel

Re: Square Inch PCB from Electronic Interconnect.

Reply #1
oshpark is only $5/sq inch for 3 copies of your design w/ free shipping...that'll probably be your main competitor.
Nice that you offer 4 layer boards though...

Reply #2
Am I right that there is $200 min order?

that won't work for me, since i am just doing prototypes for my own amusement.

Reply #3
Hello,

Yes, we offer the double layer as well as four layer PCB in the Square Inch program. In addition to this, please go through the complete specs that we are offering. These are way better than our competitors. You can visit our website for the same.

Also, Square Inch is one of the many products that we offer and we are known for our one stop solution services. We work with design engineers of our client through out the project development. This has helped our customers in a major manner.

We stress on the trio of Price, Quality and On time Delivery. A low priced product from EI never means that it is compromised on Quality front. Try EI and you will see the difference.

Thank you.

Reply #4
Seems like an ad to me...

Reply #5
Hello,

This is to educate designers that PCB can now be purchased by square inches. Explore Electronic Interconnect. This is not merely an advertisement.

Thank you.