I've completed my free pcb drawer version of the board, am quite pleased although the OCD in me wants the parts to be better aligned - need a P&P machine!
A few comments about the PCB, some of which will have been fixed with the ATX breakout. I always provide feedback, discard as necessary.
- The screw terminal inputs are not labelled with +/-
- The pads for the banana connectors are too small for the model I have, am concerned about cutting through the solder mask and shorting the outputs.
- The pads for the banana connectors are too close together for the model connector I have, I had to shave a little off with a knife.
- There are a lot of different sizes components on the board, I think the LEDs are 0805 (I used 0603), all the passives but the current sense resistors are 0603, the current sense resistors are 1206. Would be easier to be more consistent.
- The silkscreen for the jumper position is a long way from the jumper, perhaps swap it with one of the logos?
I think a diode in the path of the screw terminals/barrel connector would make the board safer.