Who can help me with the following problem:
Flickering display (16x2)
Soldering iron Driver V1.5 'Arhi'
Station built on schedule Soldering iron Driver V1.5 PTH cc-by-sa http://dangerousprototypes.com
PCB ordered by SEED Open Soldering Station PCB (319010046)
SID 2014-06-21 bogdan-Kecman [R37] Debouncing modification added by maxxim
Software: MPLABX V3.35
24 Volt supply voltage AC, 10Ampere
Fuse 6 AT
Triac: BT139 (16A)
Desoldergun 24v 80Watt.
• The whole circuit checked for correct components (value) and connection.
• adjustment according to data Bogdan Kecman.
• The entire circuit works well, only the display flikkerd during a normal operation.
• When the analog input is connect to the ground, the display does not flikker.
• When scrolling through the menu, or when making adjustments, of calibrations the display does not flikker.
• Have tried several 16x2 LCD displays (44780), has shown little effect.
• Display COG 16x2 (nt7603 controller) the display does not flikker when looked at straight form above, at a angle from below or above the display flikkers.
• Several times i’ve adjusted LCD.c,have seen no change, so change dit back to original .
Did not mannage to fix the flashing display, what could bet he cause of this?