Yet another GUI

Hacking multi-tool. Get one for $30, including worldwide shipping.

Re: Yet another GUI

Postby Vincent » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:49 am

I moved to Qt 5.3 and created a new executable. It still doesn't have a scripting engine. I also added an error message when a command reach the Bus Pirate limit of 255 characters. Wasn't there talk about raising this limit? Is it the same on the Bus Pirate V4? Anyway I made the limit configurable just in case. Google decided to remove downloads from Google code (quite a long time ago actually) so look for the external download link on the left section of the project home page https://code.google.com/p/buccaneers-den/
Vincent

Postby USBEprom » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi Vincent,
daebak!
Thank you, that's really great!
I run to try it.
Thank you very much Vincent!

Regards,

U.Sb
USBEprom

Postby USBEprom » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi Vincent,
it works like a charm!
Thank you very much for the priceless help!
In my opinion it's the best GUI for the Bus Pirate I've ever seen!
I'm enjoy it very much, it's very useful!
Hey Vincent you are really great and kind.
Vincent jjang!
Daebak!

Regards,

U.Sb
USBEprom

Postby USBEprom » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi guys.
I am sorry to disturb you hijacking a thread so old but seems the author do not write here anymore.
At some point in the ReadMe.txt that is in the package of Buccaneer's Den it is written:
"...
The multiline input has a basic script highlighter.
If you start your script with "basic" written on the first line, unnumbered comment will not be sent to the bus pirate; allowing you to comment you script as much as you like without clogging the Bus Pirate memory.
..."
Could someone who knows provide a small example?
Really I have not idea on how use it.
I know Buccaneer's Den does not have scripting engine.
I am trying to turn around the 256 character limit for the command line of the Bus Pirate and I wonder if by using this way it is possible to go over and send more than 256 characters with a single "click" simply by combining different lines together.
At the time to remedy the thing I am constantly forced to toggle between Buccaneer's Den and BPConsole which does have scripting engine capabilities natively.
Thanks in advance.

U.Sb
USBEprom

Previous

Return to Bus Pirate Support