Got two PCBs from Ian some months ago, I was waiting to finnish building a reflow oven, and planned to use them as a test board.
Finally this weekend I got everything sorted out and did a first test. It wasn't a complete succes, one of the boards got shorted pins.
This is probably because I didn't use a stencil. In any case the bad board was later fixed using hot-air.
I'm using a DIY version of rocket scream's reflow oven controller. http://www.rocketscream.com/shop/reflow-oven-controller-shield-arduino-compatible
NOTE: I have six PCBs left, and I won't be using them...
Here's how things look at the moment,
The two populated boards were quickly tested using the bus pirate.