Skip to main content
Topic: ANYONE HERE ?!?! (Read 2326 times) previous topic - next topic

ANYONE HERE ?!?!

Are there any crew members still around? I can't see activity from Ian since almost 6 months. Are there any users here reading this and who's got support lately by any channel? If so, how and when?
I can see people sending orders of my share and haven't heard of any complaints which is good. I start getting a little worried though and would appreciate a sign of life.

Re: ANYONE HERE ?!?!

Reply #1
Yes, there are still users reading the forum. I regularly check in two or three times a week.
Tony

Reply #2
Same here. Although I do it abut once a week or so because business...

Reply #3
Thank you both for your posts. You don't happen to know if anyone got some support in- or outside the forum lately?

Reply #4
For support on orders you can open a ticket from within the order. For general questions this is the right forum.

Yes, support tickets are handled and receive support. I got mine answered this morning :)

What is your exact question?

Reply #5
My question is about the share credits and wheter there's still ability for cash transfers like before with the old site.
I posted my question as a general one in this thread: http://http://dangerousprototypes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7888
I also opened a ticket for the specific order and question. And, I also wrote an email to crew members who have helped me earlier in such matters (Jin and Ian). This was 7 weeks ago. Together with a very low forum activity, few news etc, I was worried that something bad was going on. If you say there's still full activity, I'll try to contact again.

Reply #6
That shouldn't be the case. I forwarded it to ian.

Reply #7
Thanks a lot! I already today received help to some extent.

Reply #8
[quote author="m26872"]My question is about the share credits and wheter there's still ability for cash transfers like before with the old site.
I posted my question as a general one in this thread: http://http://dangerousprototypes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7888
I also opened a ticket for the specific order and question. And, I also wrote an email to crew members who have helped me earlier in such matters (Jin and Ian). This was 7 weeks ago. Together with a very low forum activity, few news etc, I was worried that something bad was going on. If you say there's still full activity, I'll try to contact again.[/quote]

Hey m26872,

Thanks for contacting us! I am very sorry about the problem! I couldn't find your support ticket regarding the credit issues. May I ask if you use DP store or Dirtypcbs store? They are two separate operating websites, and dirytypcbs is well better put together than the other and we suggest that you only use dirtypcbs.com in the future.

On Dirtypcbs.com, the store credits should go automatically to your user wallet and you are able to use the credit on your orders with us.

We have just summed up all the shared credits that you have earned on Dirtypcbs.com and sent you a PalPal payment of it. We also took that amount of payment out of your store user wallet as well.

Sorry about this delay! DirtyPCBs is still active and so is the forum. Thanks, everyone- for all your support and sharing! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Jin@dirtypcbs.com

Reply #9
Thanks Jin
It could be that I opened the ticket through DP store. Don't remember. I've also noticed that the dirtypcbs.com seems better to use.
I'm glad to here that your still in business as usual. I've recieved payment for all share credits from 2015-2016 and that's fine for me. Credits from 2017 is in the MyWallet and I might still want to use them for my future dirtypcb orders.
A bug report: The list of "30 most recent orders" on My Store Dashboard is incorrect and not corresponding to e.g. My shared PCBs & 3D prints, credits and email notifications.