Skip to main content
Topic: Multiple Coupons (Read 1655 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiple Coupons

Hello,

I have 3 coupons each worth 25$ and i want to use them all on the same order. Would that be possible? Could someone from the support team please assist me with this?

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Multiple Coupons

Reply #1
Any reply would be nice, even that its not possible :/

Reply #2
Please use the store contact form and submit the three codes, someone can combine them for you.
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

Reply #3
Sorry for the rather late reply, I did send a message through this http://dangerousprototypes.com/blog/contact but im not sure if it is the right place to do so.

Reply #4
I have not received a reply for the ticket , is there nobody that can somehow help me directly with this ? :(

Reply #5
I'm sorry, I forwarded your email to support. I am asking them to handle it again now.

Reply #6
Support emailed you at the email registered in this forum sxxxxxxx@yahoo.com on the 13th. They will email again now, or you can contact bernadette at this site .com directly with your coupon codes.

Reply #7
Thank you so much , I have received the email from support, oddly i had nothing even in the spam folder from them besides this email on the 26th, but that doesnt matter, I'm just glad the problem could be resolved.

Thanks a lot again :)