Skip to main content
Topic: DO NOT POST ABOUT SPECIFIC ORDERS! (Read 4653 times) previous topic - next topic

DO NOT POST ABOUT SPECIFIC ORDERS!

This forum is for community support. Please, please, please contact us through a support ticket if you have a problem with a specific order. The support team is not checking this forum regularly.
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

Re: DO NOT POST ABOUT SPECIFIC ORDERS!

Reply #1
Hello

I am attempting to launch a ticket (missing drill holes, not sure what was wrong with the order), i have checked out the contact page which only refers to checking the forum......
Any chance you can provide a link to the "request a ticket" page?

Reply #2
dev.dangerousprototypes.com:

Log into the shop, goto status and click on the order. scroll halveway to ticketsystem and click on 'Create'. I assume with the link you got into the mail you are redirected to the same page.

dirtypcbs.com:

send an email to help@dirtypcbs.com

Reply #3
Problem resolved, post deleted.

Reply #4
I've had a support ticket open for a month or so now, with no response.

I'm really eager to place more Dirty SLA orders (the last parts I got back were fantastic!) but I need to get my address fixed in your DB, and the My Account > Profile page is broken.

Thanks,
jp

Reply #5
Next week I will update Dirty PCBs to new site software and hopefully this will be less confusing.

For ordering address you should be able to choose to enter a new address on checkout . The next update will also fix the profile page. Please also check the ticket online, we've had some reports of emails not being sent from tickets, I'm not in a position to debug it at the moment but it is my priority next week to deal with site updates and bugs.
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.