Skip to main content
Topic: Community support. For order help please use a ticket (Read 8254 times) previous topic - next topic

Community support. For order help please use a ticket

DirtyPCB is cheap, and we need to lighten the support load to make it sustainable. All questions regarding CAD, CAM, gerbers, PCB manufacturing, specs, etc will be directed here.

If you have a problem with a specific order please open a support ticket (dev shop) or email us (DirtyPCBs.com).

We are your buddy in China that can get you cheap PCBs as a favor, please treat the relationship that way. Complaining loudly here about an order problem will not result in a positive outcome. We don't make money from DirtyPCBs, in fact it seems to loose a bit of money. We have no problem firing a customer.
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

Re: Community support. For order help please use a ticket

Reply #1
DirtyPCB appears to be having problems.  Can't place an order.  Getting MySQL errors.

Reply #2
Here is the error: Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111) in /var/www/dirtypcbs.com/production-site/MysqliDb.php on line 140

Warning: mysqli::set_charset(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/www/dirtypcbs.com/production-site/MysqliDb.php on line 143

Reply #3
Not only can you not place new orders, you cannot check on existing orders.  Same database errors.

Reply #4
I have one order I placed so would like to check on it and another order to place.
Wonder if there is another way to contact them?
Jay

Reply #5
I fixed it with a reset. It was only out for a few hours. There was no loss, just an odd server bug.
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

MMDVM Board

Reply #6
We ordered some MMDVM_NTH_V3.0 boards from you. Can we please order the MMDVM_NTH_V5.0 and MMDVM_NTH_V6.0 yet?

Thanks
Johan

Reply #7
Looks like the database is still having problems, cannot view or place orders.

Reply #8
Hi Ian

How do I make a ticket for a order problem?

Reply #9
Is the PCB ordering page up and running? I'm able to add pcbs to the cart but can't login to complete the order. Account registration emails come through but not forgotten password ones.

Reply #10
Works great, new features :)