Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 808517 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #5310
@sparkybg

Yes, i have ADC 1013... :( you have list of component what should replacement? what is most important to working?

And this is normal when i connect C245 i have full power bar? and No instrument
Try to replace REF3030 (U6)

Reply #5312
I don't know about other chips, but forget about fake PIC32 - there's no such thing for the moment. There are some fakes from the lower class PICs (PIC16/18), but no one reported about fake PIC32s, and I think noone can produce these at fair price.

Think again since €1.86 is a fair price and these are sold as CLONE just ask or find an honest seller and they will tell you.

Reply #5313
Also replace Rgnd1, it should be 10,000k (10M) ohm, not 0.01ohm.

Nice spot  :))

0.01 Ω
The 4 digit SMD resistor code R010 stands for 0.01 Ω, in words: zero point zero one Ohms resistance.

Reply #5314
Is probably U6 On IN i have 3.2V and on OUT i have 3.2V ...

[quote ]
The power supply at the MCU pins should be 3.3V, and the reference should be 3.0V. Then, on C210, when no cartridge is connected, the SENSEA should be around 1.5 - 2V, far beyond the threshold of full ADC 1023 digits after the amplification.
[/quote]

On C210 SENSEA i have 1.1V @sparkybg you think when i replace U6 that should be fine?

Can i use for U6: REF3130AIDBZT ?

Reply #5315
Is probably U6 On IN i have 3.2V and on OUT i have 3.2V ...

Mine is 3.284V IN and 2.999V OUT, so you are correct to worry about it.

Reply #5316
I don't know about other chips, but forget about fake PIC32 - there's no such thing for the moment. There are some fakes from the lower class PICs (PIC16/18), but no one reported about fake PIC32s, and I think noone can produce these at fair price.

Think again since €1.86 is a fair price and these are sold as CLONE just ask or find an honest seller and they will tell you.

I have  re-check this and just got a reply from my Chinese supplier and have more details which I can share: 
The factory that makes them is in Shenzen which also make STM, STC & ATMEL Clones.

China prices for Sanrun Distributer is around 17RMB while the Genuine Microchip in China is around 39 RMB - 58RMB (€5 MAX).

1> If there are no Clones why so a huge difference in price?
2> If there are no Clones why hide the logo?
3> If there are no Clones why name the brand description to others?

All the above is very suspicious, If anyone has more knowledge or info is welcome.

Reply #5317
 tindie love diy, due to the replacement of the component supplier, the problem of the u6 chip REF3030 caused the c210 to process a 511 error! It can be solved by replacing REF3030. Friends who have the same problem can contact the seller to refund the chip fee. The seller only tested c245 when shipping, and the problem was not dealt with in time. I am very sorry about this!

Reply #5318
Unisolder has sold hundreds of sets on tindie, and a small part of them have encountered problems. Hand-made inevitably sometimes makes mistakes! Some friends in the forum said that 80% of the components are not original. What is the surface screen printing judgment? Personally think these statements are very absurd! 1% of chip problems will be 100% failures,

Reply #5319
Find problems and correct mistakes. Enlarging non-existent problems is incorrect!

Reply #5320
You must be kiding me that you are going to refund U6 chip what about you give us the return address and send us a working one at your expense? I already replaced 5 chips on the device as suggest by vulkan35 which cost me €9.80 and still have 511c, I did the test as suggested on U6 and my drop voltage at 3V so I think U6 is fine but Q22, Q19 , D19 & D18  did not passed test after extracted. What about reply to my messages sorry is not enough for the time you wasted me.

Reply #5322
:)

LOL @vulkan35.

I am thinking of unsubscribing since I cannot read without saying anything :o 

>>>>Enlarging non-existent problems is incorrect!
Go tell that to the ppl we help here for the past 6 months with this 511 where were you besides doing profit selling Unisolder hundreds of sets on tindie.
1st Case reported of 511 goes back to January 2021 -- board bought from tindie.

I am happy to see you here facing this problem, help your customers and maybe solve it once for all, thanks.

Reply #5323
You must be kiding me that you are going to refund U6 chip what about you give us the return address and send us a working one at your expense? I already replaced 5 chips on the device as suggest by vulkan35 which cost me €9.80 and still have 511c, I did the test as suggested on U6 and my drop voltage at 3V so I think U6 is fine but Q22, Q19 , D19 & D18  did not passed test after extracted. What about reply to my messages sorry is not enough for the time you wasted me.

I have tested it and it can be solved by replacing u6

Reply #5324

Tell me your paypal, this problem is caused by u6, you have replaced the cost of other chips by mistake, I will return it to you