Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 729057 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #3105
But there are in the newer versions?

Reply #3106
@talkos
Thanks for the clarification. I think i understand now the whole subject.  I didn't know there were such big issues with bugs in the firmware...
Which soldering irons do you use / are supported by the firmware?
Maybe i'll have to take a look into how to build the firmware from source to compile my own version which includes only my 3 irons (but no others). That's something i am afraid of - cause i'm too old for this shit  :o ...
There was. And i was happy to see some development years after this project started. Too bad it came to a halt. But it was good to see some improvements.
at this time I have 105, NT115A , PA120A tweezers , T210A , AN105A tweezers, DR560A, T245A

Reply #3107
everything you need to be happy ;)

Reply #3110
I had to throw out half and leave only those that are used in my station
Irons[10] doesn't has to be of 10 elements, array scanning code uses sizeof() so just drop size specifier and use unknown size array.

Reply #3111
Seems to work:

X

Reply #3114
@paw
I already shared the front and back graphics ;) :

http://dangerousprototypes.com/forum/index.php?topic=7218.msg68101#msg68101

The case is a BZ1311 preamp chassis i've found on Aliexpress:

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4001238399627.html

You have to look around a bit to find a seller with the best combined item+shipment price for your area (because some sell the item pretty cheap, but have horrible shipping costs).

It's still not the cheapest, but a very well produced all aluminum case. I've only replaced the front with a custom 3mm aluminum plate (instead of the 6mm plate it comes with) since i wanted the usb socket flush with the front, which wasn't possible with the 6mm plate.

Reply #3115
seems the forum is broken:

Reply #3116
I've had uploaded the files to an image hoster.  Seems like the thumbnails didn't work for now. Try quoting my posting and you should see the links to the *.png files. Those still work.

Reply #3118
No... not very stable. I've tested my 280°C and 320°C presets - it always quickly and continuously fluctuates between ±5-20°C above/below the selected temperature.