Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 658200 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #2550
I really want to ask the developer of this miracle of soldering technologies about the possibility of adding a pen with tips to the nano type, they are only for two contacts, but the convenience of working with these nano tips is just a dream of any master

Unfortunately Sparky has not responded to this topic for about a year now, likely due to lack of time, or because people are now making a business out of selling unisolder boards against his express request. So development of the software is dead, unless someone else has the expertise and interest to continue.

Reply #2551
I really want to ask the developer of this miracle of soldering technologies about the possibility of adding a pen with tips to the nano type, they are only for two contacts, but the convenience of working with these nano tips is just a dream of any master

Hi, are you talking about JBC nano tweezers? This one is in my todo list, but at the moment Im too busy, and don't have nano tools, which are damn expensive, sometime when I have time and money to get nano I will add support for it

Reply #2552
Hi, are you talking about JBC nano tweezers? This one is in my todo list, but at the moment Im too busy, and don't have nano tools, which are damn expensive, sometime when I have time and money to get nano I will add support for it

If you would manage that would be absolutely great!

Reply #2553
If you would manage that would be absolutely great!

I need nano tweezers myself so I will implement it either way, main obstacles right now time and money for tweezers they cost an arm and a leg.