Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 762211 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #1665
Hi guys, I've finished my second UniSolder station and I'd like to share with you the result. The enclosure is the former burned JBC station, the touching sensor from Minkok.
It has some defects around the front panel I think how to solve that if you have some tricks I will appreciate that.
It was a challenge to put all stuff into the enclosure it has too small area inside.

Reply #1666
[quote author="DinikS"]Hi guys, I've finished my second UniSolder station.[/quote]

Nice looking and good functionality, I can't see any to improve. Is the tip exchange plate is factory mounted to that place or you change it?

Reply #1667
[quote author="afedorov"][quote author="NECHTO"]
if someone can help - here is the Datasheet:
[/quote]
I've dropped the patches to the PM. Please check it and If it works OK, I'll update the post and put it here.[/quote]

[attachment=2] [attachment=1]

Everything is SUPER! Everything works perfectly!
Thanks to the intelligent man - afedorov !!!

He simplified purchase displays!!! They are cheaper and easier to buy!

Now the compiled code for the firmware:
[attachment=0]

Reply #1668
Thank you afedorov, nice solution

Reply #1669
[quote author="minkok"][quote author="DinikS"]Hi guys, I've finished my second UniSolder station.[/quote]

Nice looking and good functionality, I can't see any to improve. Is the tip exchange plate is factory mounted to that place or you change it?[/quote]

Thank you Minkok for my job evaluation.
Regarding the tip plate it's original position I haven't rebuild the enclosure. The only thing was done just removed some plastic inside the house.

Reply #1670
Shoveled a bunch of information and figured out:

Original OLED displays Wisechip (formerly Univision):
0.96"   UG-2864HSWEG01   128 x 64   White         SSD1306
0.96"   UG-2864HMBEG01   128 x 64   Light Blue, Yellow   SSD1306

1.3"   UG-2864KSWLG01   128 x 64   White         SSD1306

1.54"   UG-2864ASYCG01   128 x 64   Yellow         SSD1305      
1.54"   UG-2864ASWCG01   128 x 64   White         SSD1305   
1.54"   UG-2864ASOCG01   128 x 64   Orange         SSD1305   

2.42"   UG-2864ASYGG14   128 x 64   Yellow         SSD1305          
2.42"   UG-2864ASGGG14   128 x 64   Green         SSD1305

Chinese products (all text below) ...
It is all camouflaged for this manufacturer OLED Wisechip (formerly Univision), from that and all the confusion.
Part numbers are very similar and the manuals take the original but a few change them - because it seems that you look the same ...
Yes, they match basic characteristics (usually), but the Drivers are different.
From this it is not clear what kind of Chinese and what the Original is.
The real information about the driver can be learned only from the manual:
1.4 Mechanical Drawing - at the very bottom of the small font.

0.96"   UG-2864KLBEG01   128 x 64   Blue         SSD1306
0.96"   QG-2864KMBEG01   128 x 64   Yellow&Blue      SSD1306
0.96"   ??-2864KSWEG01   128 x 64   White         SSD1306

1.3"   QG-2864KSWLG01   128 x 64   White         SH1106 (in the manual error - SSD1106G)

2.42"   UG-2864ASWPG14   128 x 64   White         SSD1309

The most common variant:
1.3 "1B100139 (any sequence of digits) color is the one indicated by the seller! (Determines by the color of the corner on the protective film) - this is 100% SH1106

Wherever written in the description:
IC: SSD1306 / 1106 is 100% SH1106

All displays without a normal number - this is Chinese crap and there really is not known which driver (most likely it is SH1106 if 1.3 ")!
The seller can say anything (this has already been verified by me personally 3 times) ...
If the description says that the SSD1306 is not what it means!
The back of the display should have a number (see list above).

Reply #1671
If somebody has to sell partially/fully assembled PCBs, please PM me.

Reply #1672
Have done a test buy of the 2.42" with (SSD1309 with SSD1306 function)
Let's see if it works :-)

Reply #1673
My Unisolder 5.2 project is also almost finished. I build two unisolder stations and a desoldering module.

Thanks again to Sparkybg for sharing this project and everyone else in this forum who helped me with the debugging!

[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Reply #1674
Very nice and clean Bug82.

Reply #1675
Hi Bug82.

Can you show / describe / share what's inside the desoldering module.

Thanks !

Reply #1676
Hi Blackfinger,

i am happy to share some information. It looks crowded, but compared to the unisolder its really simple.

The desoldering module is based on a small vacuum pump bought on ebay. According to the seller it is from an old Weller unit but i cant find a data sheet (it only says VDO M42x25/I, i guess this is just the motor). It needs 24V and about 2A.

Then there is a 24V 2.2A Meanwell power supply and a relay on a small PCB that switches the pump on/off. The relay is controlled through the mono mini-jack on the front.

Unfortunately i couldn't really test it yet, because i don't have a desoldering iron that works together with the unisolder. I hope to solve that problem when sparkybg comes back.

[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Reply #1677
[quote author="Bug82"]Hi Blackfinger,

i am happy to share some information. It looks crowded, but compared to the unisolder its really simple.

The desoldering module is based on a small vacuum pump bought on ebay. According to the seller it is from an old Weller unit but i cant find a data sheet (it only says VDO M42x25/I, i guess this is just the motor). It needs 24V and about 2A.

Then there is a 24V 2.2A Meanwell power supply and a relay on a small PCB that switches the pump on/off. The relay is controlled through the mono mini-jack on the front.

Unfortunately i couldn't really test it yet, because i don't have a desoldering iron that works together with the unisolder. I hope to solve that problem when sparkybg comes back.

[attachment=1]
[attachment=0][/quote]

Thanks Bug82

Dos your pump look like this one ?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/24V-DC- ... 0e50e4f872

Reply #1678
Hi Bug82

Can you tell os where you got the alu case from.
They look nice.

Thanks!

Reply #1679
Yes, i'm interested in it too... The alu case is good..