Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 773981 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #4590
do not change or order any, just check voltage at pin3 the same way as before

You mean after i installed 1uf cap, right? I will probably receive those caps end of next week

Reply #4592
Which pin exactly? Because i measured at pin 2 (gnd) en 3 (sleep) already, and i gave you the readings?

Reply #4594
3.23V until it reaches holder temp, then it briefly goes down to around 2.7V

Reply #4599
Anyone who wishes to have this printed, please find files attached to make it easy.
All credit to Doomedahab

I played also with Doomedahab's panel, i created an 3D printable version. I added spacers for PCB installation. I also reduced all fastening holes to 2.7 mm (M3 screws can be used directly without thread cutting)

X

Reply #4601
I need help with a pcb 5.2 I bought from tindie. For the past  days have been trying to contact lovediy but I get no reply back.
The pcb was installed and was working but couple day ago it is giving me 45 on the screen and nothing else, tried to remove all cables but have same issue persisting. I have to say this was a mistake since I am not happy with the work on  the pcb,

I am using 60w powersupply dc with T12 iron, any help please maybe I am doing something wrong and it is something I missed but it was working?

Reply #4602
Your EEPROM chip is maybe dead. Replace it - it is easy.

Reply #4603
May I know which chip please is that and why it went dead I bought this back in December and use it 7 times inside a wooden case I do not have the tools to touch this pcb, I bought this to make battery packs wires but I can ask my friend to help. Thanks

Reply #4604
If i remember correctly (hopefully) -> U8 should be the EEPROM:

X