Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 759602 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #3615
try these settings:
HOLDER T 180
SLEEP T 180
HOLDER ON
SLEEP OFF

The 180 is the target temperature at which the head is heated on the seat and the 150 is the sleep temperature, and your suggestion doesn't make much sense

Reply #3616
The 180 is the target temperature at which the head is heated on the seat

always thought that the temperature should go down in the stand.

Reply #3617
Set unchanged, after removing the R7 resistance, can cool down to 150 again heated to 290 degrees, has been repeated

Reply #3618
Hello! My friend. Now feedback a question about your design for contact hibernation. After we drew the pcb and welded it, we set it to 180 degrees, we could sleep to 180 degrees, but when we reached the set temperature, we suddenly warmed up and then cooled down, repeatedly

Who are you asking?

Reply #3620
LM339 variant? There's no R7 on it. Where is this R7 you are talking about?

Post schematics and PCB.

Reply #3621
This simulation diagram is made

Reply #3622
 Supplement PCB file

Reply #3623
Upload schematic please.

Reply #3625
We have three people according to the schematic you provide, draw pcb, three pcb, the test results are the same. That's what I'm explaining

Reply #3626
You don't need R7. It is on front PCB.

It seems that when heater is turned on, the noise from it is penetrating the sensor.

Try adding 100p - 1n capacitor parallel to D2.

Reply #3627
Thank you, I'll give it a try

Reply #3628
Thanks to sparkybg for bringing such a good creative project, with low cost, we have made perfect use of JBC and a lot of iron! Thanks from the heart! Is it reasonable to see someone selling in public for their own benefit?

Reply #3629
Great, so excited, or you're great, my friend, D2 and 103 capacitors, the problem solved, thank you very much for your guidance. By the way, with USB brush firmware some of the screen appears black screen, but can actually burn in, before my friend mentioned to reduce the spi speed to 6, the problem can be solved, he tried