Skip to main content
Topic: High speed Pick & Place for $3600 (Read 340762 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: High speed Pick & Place for $3600

Reply #495
I believe there is also a limit of 5mm for parts from feeders.
Placement order is also not an ideal solution. When things like feeder errors occur, you want it to carry on with the next feeder and do as much as possible before you need to go and sort it out (I don't know if their software does this, it certainly should), so you may have to go back & place parts after most have been placed, which will be a problem if there are tall parts already placed.

Reply #496
Hmm yes for tall parts you may need to do them as a separate placement file.  Also could make a cut tape holder to transform reels into trays.  And maybe use a shorter nozzle.  Could be workable.  Hopefully we see some ideas about this in the official DP review of this machine.

Reply #497
Hello! It seems that Neoden has released a new model of PNP machine about a few months ago, called Neoden7. Although it's not cheap at all, it's extremely fast.. I think it's worth taking a look: https://neodenusa.com/smt-pick-and-place/neoden7

Reply #498
I have a neoden 4 growing moss in the Shenzhen office, we're shipping it to Amsterdam in a few weeks :)
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

Reply #499
Hi All,
Thank you for kindly attentions from all friends here.

If have interest in our NeoDen Brand SMT Machines(pick and place machine)or have any problems in using,feel free contact to us.

Sincerely yours,
Tonny