Skip to main content
Topic: Altera MAX3000A CPLD breakout Free PCB Build (Read 2663 times) previous topic - next topic

Altera MAX3000A CPLD breakout Free PCB Build

I have build another Free PCB, this time its a CPLD breakout board with a Altera EPM3064A.

[attachment=0]
I was working on this PCB when the XT-IDE adapter v2 PCB was delivered so this one was on hold until today
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2657&start=300

Re: Altera MAX3000A CPLD breakout Free PCB Build

Reply #1
Nice work. Have you had a chance to test it out?
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

Reply #2
Tanks.
I'm planing to test it next weekend.

Reply #3
Sweet!

I have a free CPLD PCB as well; I just ordered the parts from Digikey last night for it. The specific 3.3v regulator used is no longer produced i guess; luckly I had one from a while back (DP got me first interested in SMD, so one day I basically ordered a bunch of parts using the DP master parts list. so start playing with SMD) so yeah I had one (1!) left so I lucked out there.

But I can't wait to build it up and play with it myself. I have a real fascination with FPGAs and CPLDs (also because of DP) so this will be perfect to learn with; I was going to use my OBLS as a small FPGA development board; but a guy from ##electronics just had 3 small FPGA boards made and is willing to sell me one at cost, so a few weeks and I will have that too (pre-assembled!)