Skip to main content
Topic: Help identify quick connector on solder paste dispenser (Read 107 times) previous topic - next topic

Help identify quick connector on solder paste dispenser

I need help identifying a vendor for the following quick connects for adhesive dispensers.

There are 2 types, a plastic bayonet type and a metal quick release.

and the metal connector here

I need the mating female panel mount for both types. What are the industry names for these connectors as they seem common among all adhesive dispenser systems.   It seems the first one is used in Weller devices with a Weller part number of KDS825 but I'd like to find the original manufacturer or common name.  I'm lost as to finding the metal female connector.