Skip to main content
Topic: Where to got a PicProgrammer adapter for BusPirate? (Read 23155 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Where to got a PicProgrammer adapter for BusPirate?

Reply #15
Hi guys how is the PICProgrammer doing? Im very interested in it..buspirate + avr and PIC.. I dont need to buy a Pickit!

btw im still using the old sercon2 adapter!

Reply #16
The adapter is now available at seeed for $7. This is intended for developers only, there is NO software support:

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/bus-pi ... Path=61_68
Got a question? Please ask in the forum for the fastest answers.

Reply #17
yeah just found it on the forum,

mmmmm ian how do I use it?

Reply #18
@philip - it's just for developers right now, there is no way to use it without writing your own software.

Reply #19
Cool !! I'll order one right now :)

Reply #20
For the software developers out there who might need more information, I have added several PIC-related links to Microchip specifications - see the Wiki

Reply #22
Thanks, Sjaak.  That's the same AN910 that I put at the top of the list in the Wiki.  I figured people might find the documentation easier on the wiki than in a long forum thread.

Reply #23
Thanks for adding those links to the wiki!

Reply #24
[quote author="rsdio"]
Thanks, Sjaak.  That's the same AN910 that I put at the top of the list in the Wiki.  I figured people might find the documentation easier on the wiki than in a long forum thread.
[/quote]

Looks like I mustn't post when I'm almost sleeping ;) I posted elsewhere here (dunno where) a link to the microchipsite where all the icsp docs are stored.

Reply #25
I was hoping that you  provides some of them,if you one has to sell for me. What I'm trying to achieve, It will be ready before the end of this week I hope. If you want to the few transistors, resistors, and  regulated power to the supply of the circuit have is easy to build on a breadboard in about an hour.

Re: Re: Where to got a PicProgrammer adapter for BusPirate?

Reply #26
Ian,

For real; start selling the pic programmers again. I really really want one. really.

Reply #27
Sounds like they need to be put back into production :)

Reply #28
I guess the concept is proven and also HVtest program works (at least for me). Putting some there can help with PiratePICProg development and addition of other PIC uCs to the list.

Reply #29
The bottom line, I think an eventual update of the Bus Pirate will need a fet and coil for a SMPS, and a way to switch it :)