Hello everyone! :)
While I started to dabble in my next project, I realized that I did not post up my most recent project! I wanted to get some better experience with the new hot air station, and the only way to get that is to actually de-solder some stuff, so here it is! It is not fully done yet, but I would like to post what I have so far for any possible comments or mention of something not working for someone.
http://archive.hak8or.com/projects/Scav ... age_1.html (http://archive.hak8or.com/projects/Scavange_cleaning_6-28-12/Writeup/index_page_1.html)
My favorite picture of this entire day would be this guy: