Skip to main content
Topic: Really universal soldering controller (Read 809191 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Really universal soldering controller

Reply #5341
mcuADCRefVdd(); just above would answer your question. )
Also, actual ADC readings should be in the middle of IDhash ranges.
Let me further explain my question: I assume the IDHash was calculated and adjusted based on 3.3v reference voltage, not the actual 3.0v reference voltage. Actual ADC readings should be in range but as you can see from my previous post sometimes the actual ADC reading is really at the edge between two different ID.

Reply #5342
Hi U6: REF3130AIDBZT  working well!
Next question, it is normal that C245 have full power bar (white) when C210 have empty power bar?

Well done on U6.

You are correct it should be empty on JCB245 or any other solder iron, most probably have more problems sorry does the JBC245  work at least? if not I would check the wiring for the JBC245.

Reply #5343
You are correct it should be empty on JCB245 or any other solder iron, most probably have more problems sorry does the JBC245  work at least? if not I would check the wiring for the JBC245.

I waiting for tip. But connection should be fine
RED: Vout1- and SENSEA
GREEN: EARTH and SEANSEB
BLUE: Vout+

Edit: When i connected only resistor the same: power bar is full but 0W , anyone have idea?

Reply #5344
I found that can be normal state. on few videos. @sparkybg this is normal?

Reply #5346
everything is fine, this is how it should be.
I have never seen that with the open sensor, mine just work as it should at least I hope if not then mine is the problem.

Reply #5348
I am serious mine does not do that, I am not lucky like Marco reps that fans send me crap PCB none working that need thinner to remove flux all over (Anyone watch that video pls do not do that to your PCB unless you are crazy like him). 

Maybe SPARKY can elaborate why it does that and my work as it should :))

https://imgur.com/a/f21VxsF

Reply #5349

https://imgur.com/a/f21VxsF

You have the newest firmware?

I see that if you have not connected, you have ACE status

I have ACQ

ACF/DCF - FULL POWER  (JBC C245 120W).
ACH/DCH - 1/2 POWER (JBC C210 40W).
ACQ / DCQ - 1/4 POWER  (JBC ะก105 / C115 14W).

- 1/8 power (JBC Nano now works even better) - shows "ACE" or "DCE" on main screen when in use

Ok that mean that i have old version from release not from folder UniSolder-5.2/software/front/US_Firmware.X/dist/PIC32_Standalone/production/
I'll check by evening, My was from (06.2020)

Reply #5350
You have the newest firmware?

Yes, the latest 5.2c, all Genuine as listed in the BOM - including all parts, JBC handle & Tips have no clue if that help.

Reply #5352
were right, checked on the latest firmware the scale is empty.

I am always right :), just when I burn something I am not.

I am also correct on the Fake Pic / Clones or whatever they are called  8)
The genuine one is LASER ETCHING and there is no way to remove the yellow dark colour unless you sand it.
Genuine or fake as long they are ok with the pickit I do not think it will be an issue.

Still, I got no reply on this post of why there is a huge price difference that is in CHINA with options,
If you are in CHINA you will select 17RMB or 58RMB?

Reply #5353
there is a huge price difference that is in CHINA with options

the price in China is not always a guarantee that you will buy a genuine item.
for 58 RMB you can buy a high-quality fake, from another seller 17 RMB original part.
you won't believe it but I managed to accidentally find the original diodes FERD30H100 at 4 RMB piece.
when is the average price in china 20 RMB piece.

Reply #5354
I believe it sure sometimes prices do not make sense but in this case, they are listed as CLONE.

Our Pic genuine is 4USD which is the price market value in the USA, it is impossible that this gets imported in China and they sell it at a loss which is 1.80 USD.

Buying from China does not work as you said, if the seller tells me that I am getting Genuine and I find out it is Fake then you owe me 10 times the price or your account will get shut down so who is selling around the regular price is not going to cheat on TMALL or JD trust me on this not even think they will lose their reputation.

Real PiC32 will be sold on a  reel with Microchip Markings on packing however most sellers in China after you ask them how they are packed they will show a square plastic holder White, Black or Blue.