Sick of Beige compatible cases
[Compatible cases start at $3] at Seeed Studio.
Sick of Beige is the new case line we designed to go along with our new Standard PCB sizes. We got sick and tired of the beige cases so we designed our own from transparent acrylic. The design is as simple as we could make it. The PCB is sandwiched between two pieces of laser cut acrylic. Aluminum screws and standoffs keep it all together.
Effortless case fits that work the first time. Just drop a Sick of Beige PCB template on an Eagle schematic to get an optimized board that's ready to fit a case. Grab the library for Cadsoft Eagle below, other formats coming soon.
- Standard PCB size specifications
- Cadsoft Eagle library (PCB footprints only)
- Cadsoft Eagle library (All parts including footprints)
- Sick of Beige SVN repository
- Seeed Studio laser cutting service
- Google Sketchup
- SVG export plugin for Google Sketchup
- Files and materials: CC-BY-SA