Revision as of 01:43, 28 July 2014 by Ian
|Language:||English • Русский|
|Our goal is to release a new open hardware project every month. This is a list of our projects that are currently in production. You can also see in development projects, and stuff we never got around to finishing. All the files and documentation are open source, feel free to reuse and share them. If you'd like to build a project yourself, free PCBs might be available.|
This documentation is a wiki for anyone to edit. Please don't be shy, make corrections and contributions when you like.
|Bus Pirate||For every hardware hacker, there's the Bus Pirate. Figure out a new chip without writing code, program AVR microcontrollers, and more. Forget elegant abstraction, learn about electronic interfaces at a very low level. Get your own Bus Pirate for $30, including worldwide shipping.|
|Open Bench Logic Sniffer||Open Bench Logic Sniffer is an open source logic analyzer. It’s designed to support the SUMP logic analyzer software at the lowest possible cost. Get your own assembled Open Logic Sniffer for $50, including worldwide shipping.|
|Bus Blaster||An open source JTAG programmer and debugger with high-speed USB 2.0. Buffered interface works with targets from 1.2volts to 3.3volts. Get an assembled Bus Blaster for $34.95.|
|Logic Pirate||The Logic Pirate is an inexpensive, yet capable open source logic analyzer. It can sample 8 channels at 20 million samples per second, and may be overclocked for even faster acquisitions. It's designed to support the open source SUMP logic analyzer protocol with software available for most operating systems. Get an assembled Logic Pirate for $30.00.|
|USB Infrared Toy||This infrared hacking tool can visualize infrared signals with logic analyzer software, record and replay infrared signals, and decode them. You can get an assembled USB IR Toy for $20, including worldwide shipping.|
|ATX breakout board bench supply||Recycle an old ATX computer power supply into a beefy bench supply with -12, 3.3, 5, and 12 volt outputs. Available for $14.00.|
|Sick of Beige case||Sick of Beige cases are simple protectors and enclosures for hobby electronics project. Design your project with our standard PCB templates and it's ready for an enclosure. Available for $3.|
|Logic Shrimp logic analyzer||A medium speed, low cost logic analyzer with 256K samples and 20MHz top speed.Available for $37.88, including worldwide shipping.|
|CPLD: Complex programmable logic devices||XC9572XL and XC2C64A (CoolRunner-II) CPLD development boards. Simple development boards with a heap of schematic, Verilog, and VHDL tutorials. Available now for $15 each.|
|PIC LCD backpack||USB and serial control backpack for simple HD44780 character LCD screens. Get one for $16.95.|
|Infrared Toy through-hole version||This design is the USB IR Toy v2 on a through-hole PCB. Bare PCBs are available for $7, but you'll need to get your own parts.|
|Dangerous Prototypes breakout boards||We've got breakout boards for the MMA7455L 3-axis accelerometer ($15), FT2232 USB2.0 480Mbps serial IO IC ($27).|
|Dangerous Proto boards||A growing collection of surface mount prototyping boards for SOIC and TQFP. With or without 0805/SOT23/Bus Pirate prototyping areas. From $3.|
|Bus Pirate LCD adapter v2||Control HD44780 LCDs from the Bus Pirate with this breakout board. You can build the adapter with a few parts and a bread board, or you can get it at Seeed Studio for $9.|
|Dangerous DSO||Experimental sampling oscilloscope and logic analyzer. PCBs are available.|
|Nokia color LCD backpack||We took the inexpensive Color LCD found in Nokia phones, and added simple USB control. Screen contrast and backlight brightness are adjustable from software. Available at SeeedStudio for $9.50|
|PICqueño32||An Arduino compatible board based on the PIC32 uC.|
Projects In development
- Projects in initial production, prototype stage or idea stage; list of project codenames
- Projects which have been discontinued and are no longer available for sale.
Stalled or Abandoned Projects
- Projects missing major components and testing
- Tutorials, Cadsoft Eagle, Get PCBs made, Electronics stuff, Processor Overviews, Developers, Firmware stuff, Miscellaneous
- Software, Parts and Tools (features the DP Partlist), Open source USB stack for PICs
Global Geek Tours
- How to visit the world's great electronics markets. Our maps and videos from Akihabara, SEG market, and Yongsan.
- Interviews with hardware makers and open source hackers
- Workshop videos, Maker Faires, Global geek tours
- Various things that need to be done. Help us out and we'll give you a free PCB.
- About Dangerous Prototypes Business, Who's Who
- Wiki, Blog and Forum templates, Graphics, Style guides, Zencart, Server setup, Change log, Giveaways
- Yes, you can sell our projects in your shop. Become a distributor. Hacker spaces get distributor pricing too!