Logic Shrimp firmware upgrades
Easy Logic Shrimp firmware updates over USB are possible using the Diolan USB HID bootloader. Multi-platform update utilities are included in each firmware release.
- Unzip the firmware update archive to a folder
- Short the PGC and PGD pins of the ICSP header. These are the two pins opposite the white triangle on the ICSP header
- Plug in the Logic Shrimp, the ACT LED should light
- Run the LS-firmware-vxx.bat and wait for the update to complete
- Remove any connection between teh PGC and PGD pins and the replug the Logic Shrimp
- The update is complete