USB IR Toy: IR Toy plugin for EventGhost
Install the plugin
Download and install the latest version of EventGhost if you haven't already.
Extract the \USB_IR_Toy\ folder to the EventGhost plugins folder (\Program Files\EventGhost\plugins\ on Windows).
Setup the plugin
- Start EventGhost.
- Choose Configuration->Add Plugin...
- Under remote receivers choose USB Infrared Toy
- Click OK
- Choose the serial port assigned to the IR Toy, click OK.
EventGhost will now setup the IR Toy and receive input.
Areas for improvement
TransmittingSupported in v08.03, thanks spanner888.
- The EvenGhost decoder doesn't seem to fire until the end of data timeout (1.7 seconds)
- The plugin translates from 16bit IR Toy data to 8bit data for the EvenGhost decoder. This is a bit of a hack.