Silicon Labs C8051F300 Quick start
The C8051F300 is an 8 bit micro controller manufactured by Silicon Labs(formerly Cygnal) Based of the Intel 8051.
- most instructions are single cycle 24mips
- integrated A/D converter internal thermometer
- integrated uart, I2C
- Low pin count
- internal clock
- low power 5.8mA @ 25Mhz,0.1uA @ 32Khz
- 2.7 to 3.6 Volt supply
- 5V tolerant inputs
Product page download data sheet
Development and programming
- Silicon Laboratories IDE
- Configuration Wizard
- Small Device C Compiler(open source)
Programmers and debuggers
- Silicon Laboratories USB Debug Adapter
- Cygnal EC2 serial debugger
- VersaLoon(programing only)
The c8051f300 requires only a single decoupling capacitor.
Resistors on the debug connector allow pin sharing.