New York City East Village food crawl 2012
Last year we failed to discover a New York City equivalent of the Mission District. In 2012 we're trying several different stand-and-eat joints in the East Village.
The crawl will kick off on Wednesday evening, September 26th, 2012, somewhere in the East Village. The exact time and meeting place is yet to be decided. If you're interested in joining please contact us.
- Grab the Google Map Layer for your phone
The exact route is yet to be decided, but here are the places we're looking to visit.
- Crif Dogs - New York hot dogs, smoked and deep-fried to order
- Caracas Arepa Bar - Serving Venezuelan arepas, stuffed or plain
- OH! Taisho - Yakatori and other Japanese food
- Sarita's Macaroni and Cheese - Specializes in Mac-n-Cheese
- Crocodile Lunge - Arcade and Pizza mashed together
- Papaya Dog - Combination of tropical drinks and frankfurters in a bun, AKA hot dogs
- Luke's lobster - Succulent marine crustaceans in a bun
- Sake Bar Decivel - Japanese sake bar
- Hop Devil Grill - Burgers, (poor) Mexican food, and hoppy beers
- Saint Dymphna's - Irish public house AKA a pub
- 2 Bros Pizza - Pizza and beer, for late
Map taken from OpenStreetMap project.