Logic Pirate Manufacturing Resources
- Logic_Pirate_Manufacturing_Resources.zip (Firmware, Gerber, Eagle)
- Schematic and Parts List
- ols-0.9.7.2-full.zip (logic analyzer PC program)
2. Menu: Configure->Select Device... select PIC32MX250F128B
4. Menu: Programmer->Select Programmer->PICkit 3
5. Menu: Programmer->Settings...->Power select Power target circuit from PICkit 3
6. Menu: File->Import... select logic_pirate_combined_2013-06-25.hex from the downloaded Logic_Pirate_Manufacturing_Resources.zip
9. The LED must start shining after successful programming
Repeat steps 7. and 8. to program more boards.
1. Connect the Logic Pirate to a USB port.
- The LED on the board starts shining
- The Windows device manager shows a new COM port under Ports (COM & LPT)
2. Connect the test connector
- The test connector simply connects the 1 kHz signal from the TEST pin to all input channels.
3. Start the OLS host program
- Java must be installed if it is not already present on the computer.
- Extract the file ols-0.9.7.2-full.zip and double-click run.bat
- Click the button labeled as (1) in the image below
- Select the COM port corresponding to the Logic Pirate (2)
- Select Logic Pirate (40 MHz) (3)
- (The settings in the Acquisition and Triggers tab remain at their default setting: Sampling Rate: 40,000MHz; Recording Size: 256,00kB; Trigger checkbox not checked)
- Click Capture (4)
- Click the Zoom to best fit button (5)
- All channels must show six or seven negative pulses
4. Mass testing
- When testing more devices, simply connect the new board to the USB cable, connect the test connector, and click the Repeat capture button (6).