FreeRTOS on the web platform
There are currently two FreeRTOS ports for the web platform.
ethernet segment size was too restrictive
- stack sends the DHCP_REQUEST and DHCP_ACK packets twice
- Because the ARP table is not updated by uip_arp_ipin() using data found in the Ethernet headers of TCP packets (eg. SYN), the socket opening time is lengthened by the time to do an ARP broadcast/table update via. ARP packets in uip_arp_arpin() then for the client to resend the initial packet.
- 404 errors have the TCP connection terminated with a RST rather than FIN, which some browsers show as a TCP connection error
- DHCP renewal
- Cannot read from on-board flash yet
- FAT files-system is restrictive
- no way to set the real-time clock (RTC) - what's the simplest NTP server we could get away with?