Posted on Thursday, November 17th, 2011 in Bus Pirate accessories by DP
We made a few updates to the Bus Pirate demoboard v5 since the soldering video we posted yesterday. In version 5a we added:
- A 3.3V pin to the ADC_IN header, to easily connect the AIN pin to 3.3V with a jumper.
- A Diode D1 to separate the high programing voltage from the rest of the circuit.
- A voltage protection circuit with resistor R3 and zener D2. It is unpopulated and the resistor R3 is short circuited. If someone uses voltage higher then 9V to program this board, they will need to cut the trace running under R3 and solder the zener and resistor.
- different header names, and pinout text.
- changes to the jumper selection pictorial to follow binary logic. 00,01,10,11 instead of the earlier version which had 00,10,01,11.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, November 17th, 2011 at 7:00 pm and is filed under Bus Pirate accessories
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.