A release candidate of Jawi’s Logic Sniffer client is available for beta testers.
It took longer than originally anticipated, but it is finally available: the first Release Candidate (RC) of the 0.9.4 version!
Implemented features and issues solved in this release:
- VCD exports ignore selected channel groups
- Verify frequency measurement with RLE captures
- Support OLS-device profiles for BP, regular OLS and SUMP
- Add icon to window/application
- 200MHz capture fails halfway
- Add warning message about highest channel icw RLE
- When RLE is enabled the first value rendered is always low
- Is it possible to disable DTR when opening the serial
- No menu entry for ‘capture’ functions
- Preferences in Edit/Preferences dialog are not saved
- Stop button now always enabled
- RLE channel group issue with 0.9.4-b1
- I2C decoder produces invalid address
- Add “Jump to Marker” buttons for remaining cursors
A call to all beta testers: grab an archive and test away using the testing charter:
If tested, could you post a message in this topic stating the platforms (operating system + version, 32/64-bit, and used hardware) on which you’ve tested it, and possibly the issue numbers verified?
Get a Logic Sniffer for $50, with free worldwide shipping.