The Bus Blaster is a high-speed JTAG debugger/programmer that works with many ARM processors, CPLDs, FPGAs, and flash chips. It’s compatible with the most popular open source JTAG utilities such as OpenOCD and urJTAG.
After almost a year of on-and-off development the first Bus Blaster v1 prototype is available. This initial batch is offered to early adopters at a discount, the final price will increase by a few dollars.
- Fully buffered interface works with 3.3volt to 1.2volt targets
- Based on FT2232H with high-speed USB 2.0
- Compatible with ‘jtagkey’ programmer type in OpenOCD, urJTAG, and more
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
Each Bus Blaster is tested with a real JTAG target before it ships.
- Bus Blaster home page with links, tutorials, and more
- Bus Blaster v1 design overview
- Bus Blaster v1 work history, see the early design notes and prototypes
- Bus Blaster v1 at Seeed Studio
Bus Blaster v1 is now available for $35, including worldwide shipping.