Serial AVR and PIC programmer
Dr. Ayman Shalaby over at Electronics Lab posted another project, a serial AVR and PIC programmer:
This entry was posted in AVR, PIC, programmers and tagged AVR, MCU, PIC.
This is a dual MCU programmer which supports both AVR and PIC mcu and there is a switch to select between them.
It’s easy to manufacture and have only through hole parts.
- RS232 Serial interface
- AC-DC powered
- MAX232 interface
- standard programming sockets for PIC and AVR
- easy to build, all component are TH parts
- 74CA00 for protection
- LED indicators for VPP, TxD, RxD, Power
- Compatible with PonyProg and similar software
- 10 Pin ICSP for AVR (Miso, SCK, Mosi, Reset, GND, VCC)
- 5 Pin ICSP for PIC (VPP, VDD, VSS, PGD, PGC)