WORKSHOP VIDEO #59: How we prepare for the Bay Area Maker Faire
We’ll have regular updates form the Faire on our blog, and Twitter feed.
- Stuff to bring to a Maker Faire
- Stop by and join us at the Maker station 2
- Join us on the Dangerous Taco crawl on Thursday
The list of things we bring is flow the break.
- Dangerous Prototypes banner
- Projects packed in anti-static bags, stored in plastic boxes
- Descriptive sheets and small acrylic display stands for each project
- Selection of connectors, wires, and tools for debugging
- Handful of USB cables
- Business cards and stickers. Two big Seeed Studio boxes for Maker Faire Bay Area
- Hackerspace passports and Dangerous Prototypes stamps
- A simple point and shoot camera, now primarily a smartphone for live Twitter picture posts
- Lots of batteries, and flash cards for the camera
- Spy kit with local money, transit cards, phone SIM cards, and discount club cards