Workshop Update for April 1st, 2013

in Workshop Update by DP | 6 comments

exercise8_tilt_W600

We continue to source parts for the upcoming kits in Shenzhen. Taking pictures as they arrive, and assembling an instructional booklet. Work on the in-depth documentation continues.

Another image was generated.  At your request we changed the angle a bit. We also generated the standard up-front view of this exercise, which you can check out below.

exercise8_W600

This entry was posted in Workshop Update and tagged .

Comments

1. dayne says:

Seriously cant wait for this kit! you guys are driving me bonkers with the teasing!

2. Callen says:

The angled view adds a LOT of clarity to the breadboard. Looks great!

3. JBeale says:

The new angled view looks very nice, I definitely prefer that one.

4. Alan says:

The semi-isometric view is an improvement. This is how I want MY stuff to look.

So – now I need to go through your notes, trying to emulate your look [sigh]
    But I’m using KiCad, not Eagle. Wish me luck.

5. dolabra says:

One comment. It is a little hard to see which pins on the BusPirate the jumpers go to. I wonder if you should render it with out the shrouded header? Or maybe you can make the shroud transparent?

• Alan says:

If the jumper cables were the same colo[u]r as the Seeed jumper ribbon cable. all you would need is a quick reminder of which colo[u]r goes to which pin.