NEXT WEEK: New York City East Village food crawl 2012
The crawl will kick off on Wednesday evening, September 27th, somewhere in the East Village. The exact time and meeting place is yet to be decided. If you’re interested in joining please contact us.
The exact route is yet to be decided, but here are the places we’re looking to visit.
- Crif Dogs – New York hot dogs, smoked and deep-fried to order
- Caracas Arepa Bar – Venezuelan arepas
- OH Taisho – Yakatori and other Japanese
- Sarita’s Macaroni and Cheese – One store with noting but Mac-n-Cheese?
- Crocodile Lunge – Arcade and Pizza mashed together
- Papaya Dog -Tropical drinks, more meat in tubes
- Luke’s lobster – Succulent marine crustaceans in a bun
- Sake Bar Decivel – Japanese sake bar
- Hop Devil Grill – Burgers, Mexican, and hoppy beers
- Saint Dymphna’s – Irish pub
- 2 Bros Pizza – Pizza, for the end of the night
View New York food crawl 2012 in a larger map
Image by Instant Vantage: CC BY-SAThis entry was posted in Global Geek and tagged New York, New York East Village food crawl 2012, New York Global Geek Tour 2012.