ZofzPCB 3D gerber viewer
A while ago we asked What gerber viewer do you use and why?. The general consensus is that the gerber files need to be checked before you send them go get your PCBs made.
ZofzPCB is a gerber viewer geared to make verification quick and easy. It shows the board and layers in 3D so it’s easier to spot errors. It can also make each trace a different color so the location is clearer.
- ZofzPCB 3D Gerber Viewer can display 3D PCB model, using your design CAM files.
- Gerber and Excellon files are assigned to layers in auto or manual mode. – Stackup dimensions are fully editable.
- 3D approach allows more direct visual examination of your design.
- ZofzPCB 3D Gerber Viewer aided by DirectX and modern graphic hardware, brings impressive real-time images to your desk.
- ZofzPCB recreates netlist and can mark each net with different color.
- ZofzPCB allows you to take mechanical measurements, also between layers.