Video #24: Project interviews at Bay Area Maker Faire 2012
Here’s some new and extended project interviews from Bay Area Maker Faire 2012. These took place at the setup, faire, and after party. Generally a few people bring projects to show us, so we interviewed them right at our own table.
- msPROBOT- MSP based robot development board
- Wireless Friend Finder – Radio proximity alert
- MicroVNC – LCD controlled through an AVR based Virtual Network Client
- Hrmshield – Heart rate data longer
- The IOIO board – IO expander for Android devices via Bluetooth or USB
- Nerf Gun Counter – Bullet counter for a Nerf Gun
- Digit_Grid – Huge 7 segment-based display
- NES Top Loader P V1 – Top Loader Nintendo based portable entertainment system
- Geiger Counter
- C64 Bass Guitar
- Maker Faire Badge – ARM based LCD badge
- Droidalyzer – Wireless Alcohol breathalyser for Android devices
- Texting Trapper - SMS activity meter
Some were in yesterday’s video, but we put all the new stuff first. Some of the repeated interviews also have ‘unseen footage’ that we couldn’t fit into the how-to video.This entry was posted in Maker Faire, Videos and tagged Bay Area Maker Faire 2012.