PROTOTYPE PREVIEW: PIC TQFP-100 Breakout Board v2

in Prototypes by DP | 6 comments

PIC TQFP100 Breakout boards are designed to quickly get you prototyping with any Microchip PIC microcontroller or dsPIC digital signal processor that comes in 100pin 0.4mm pitch TQFP (designation ‘PT’) packages. We’ve checked support for PIC32s, PIC24s, and dsPIC33s, but others may be supported as well.

In version 2 we fixed some bugs and added some features:

• Fixed the ICSP routing, now all supported uCs can be programmed from it.
  • Fixed an error in the external power supply, it is no longer possible to source current into the USB line.
  • Changed the primary oscillator footprint for a more common HC-49s SMD package.
  • Added another 5V voltage regulator for USB projects using the Host mode.

You can get the PIC TQFP-100 Breakout Board v2 in the free PCB drawer.

This entry was posted in Prototypes and tagged , , , .

Comments

1. Victor says:

Ian, I would like to have this board very much. The problem is I am currently out of coupons, but I just published a report on Bus Blaster and XC9572 build. In my experience it takes you some time to update people’s coupons from the publication, and by then the board is gone. Can you take a look at the post and update the coupon so I have a chance to snatch it ;-)

Thanks. And the link to the post http://dangerousprototypes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=3773

2. kmmankad says:

Should have right-angled-double line female connectors.Then you could have expansion cards or such.

3. Michael says:

Hi Ian,

Is there I can beg, borrow, or steal a coupon for one of these boards, please? I’d like to exploit the capabilities of a 32MX to experiment with video generation.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration…

4. gigi says:

sell it ! sell it ! sell it ! sell it ! sell it ! sell it !

5. MIke says:

I agree Sell it!
    Don’t keep a customer, with money to burn waiting!

6. Alok says:

How do I buy this board, when it will be available.

-thanks