Bus Pirate firmware v6 test release a4
After many changes to support the new Bus Pirate v4 hardware, firmware v6 is nearly ready. A test release for hardware v3 and v4 is available in the forum here.
- Enable OpenOCD JTAG support (mistake in v5.10). Note: OpenOCD currently not available for BPv4 due to lack of USB system support. Added to Docs
- Added advanced AUX control to I2C mode, documented here
- Added frequency counter access to BBIO mode, documented here
- Vt100 home and end keys patch. Committed
- Updated servo operation, no longer disabled if a value is given. New mode does not show the disabled PWM message unless S is pressed without a value.New mode also loops, enter the value and hit enter to update the servo. Hit x or enter to exit. Documentation updated.
- New servor guide from the feature developer
- Replace 1-Wire routines with BrentBXR’s public domain versions, tested
- Added UART autobaud macro 4 (unlisted). Minor bugs to work out, especially on Bus Pirate v4
There are releases for v3 and v4 hardware. If you have a chance to test it out, all feedback is greatly appreciated. See how we develop the firmware in this video.This entry was posted in Bus Pirate, firmware.